Saturday, March 17, 2012

High Tea

Today I was privillaged to be invited to Jaime's 30th Birthday today! It was a High Tea at The Sassy Cookie in Victoria Park.  It was a lovely experience and a lovely way to spend an afternoon. The cafe was elegant and very appropriately decorated to suit the experience. It's definitely a place I will go back to with my mum.

There were 4 courses, consisting of sandwiches, savory pastries, scones and yummy decedent desserts. Plenty of different teas to choose from and quite a few different options per course.


Chai Infused Truffle


Table Setting


Beautiful Napkin Holder


1st Course


Tea anyone?


My beautiful cup and saucer


2nd course


3rd course


Final Course




Raspberry cake



If you like or want to experience high tea, I would definitely recommend The Sassy Cookie.

Vive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment