Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week 1 - Almost Over

D Day is tomorrow and I am dreading getting on the scales and seeing what lays ahead of me. It's been a great week and I sure have put my heart and soul into resisting temptation.  

I have craved chocolate ALL week and in my house resisting that temptation is VERY hard.  My boyfriend gave me a 1.15 Kilo box of Whitmans Chocolates for Easter, and my folks gave me mountains of chocolates as well, AS WELL as other giving me Lindt bunnies.... There is just soooooooooooo much chocolate.  Everyday I have had to see that damn box of Whitmans chocolates and I seriously could have sat down on friday night and eaten half the box!! But I am pleasantly surprised that I have had no chocolate this week (this is coming from a person who use to eat at least one chocolate bar everyday!!!)

Had a tough challenge last night at my friend's place for dinner last night.  We had a pretty healthy BBQ and I was careful of my portion sizes but I caved and ate a gluten free beef BBQ sausage and man it was so damn good, I could have eaten 10. Why oh why do bad foods taste so good???

I am also very happy with myself that I have not used any of my 49 weekly extra points or any of the points I have earned with exercise.  I hope I can keep this up? Hopefully the next few weeks with get easier for me?

Exercise, well that seems to have been quite easy for me.  Proud to say that I have exercised 4 times so far this week and I will be going for a walk with my mum this afternoon after the rain clears up.

Very excited about cooking dinner tonight. Will be making Spicy Tomato and Butternut soup, which is the in the week 1 cookbook.  It's zero points which excites me a lot, means I can have a bread roll with some low fat melted cheese to nibble on with it!  Will definitely report on the results on that.

Look forward to updating tomorrow after weigh in for the verdict!




Fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment