Thursday, July 28, 2011

The End of an Era....

Well tomorrow is the day when it all comes to an end.... The End of an Era!!!

Tomorrow Livo says good bye to 2 of its favourite friends, K-Dogg and Allsopp! One of them is going on to lead another group to success whilst the other it taking on new challenges with a whole new team in a different location. Although back in June, Livo also had to say good bye to another of its favourite friends Panda. These amazing individuals have become my family and I think I might shed a couple of tears tomorrow when they walk out the door for the final time.

They have supported me through all my training and have given me advice when I needed, a shoulder to cry on when I have thought the world has come to an end, given me many, many, many laughs and have helped me grow as a travel consultant and as a person.  Even though I am saying good bye to them as team mates, I am not saying good bye to them for good.  They will be life long friends and sadly for them, they can't get rid of me THAT easily!!!

BUT Livo is will still led by the ever fearless leader Hip-Dogg! And now Livo has gained 2 new friends and 1 previous friend who has returned for further glory.  Exciting times ahead..... New team, New goals, New journey!!! BOUND FOR GLORY 2011/2012!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment