Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Welcome to the World According to Bek

Welcome to the World According to Bek! This is my 1st attempt at a blog and honestly, I have absolutely no idea what I am going to write about on here? (although my friends say otherwise) I guess I'll be able to share my thoughts on life, love, shopping, travel, work, friendships, food - everything that is important to me!

What is important in your life can be a tough question to ask yourself.  We know the superficial things that we love that make the world go round, but do we ever stop and think about how lucky we are. We take every day things for granted but there are many, many people around the world that have the simple priorities, like finding a place to sleep, finding food and water and just plain surviving day to day.

Time to stop and think....

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging :) have added you to my blogs I'm following! xx

    ReplyDelete