Sunday, August 5, 2012

Poor Neglected Blog

Wow I can't believe I have not blogged since May.

It's been a whirlwind of events, one after another!  Since my blog, I have lost a total of 7 kilos, changed jobs, celebrated my birthday, said goodbye to one of my besties who is travelling around Europe til October, one of my besties had her baby which is a BOY, had many catch ups with friends, had my work End of Year ball, planned yet another Bali trip, and have now started planning a trip to Europe for September/October 2013.  Phewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Planning my trip to Europe for next year has been fun! I'm going with of my good friends, a 3 and a bit week jaunt around Europe: Perth - Paris - Barcelona - Rome - Athens - Krakow - Munich - Amsterdam - Reykjavik - London - Perth. I am so looking forward to Europe (yes yes I know it's well over a year away)

Europe 2007



I'm back into my cooking again, my new addiction in soups.  I have made so many different soups as we have "Soup Sunday" at my place, so the challenge is to try a new soup every night.  Tonight is Chilli Beef Noodle Soup. Can't wait for dinner

I promise to update my blog more often RATHER than a short but sweet summary every 2 months.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting post

    http://defygames.com/View-Azure-Room-Escape-633
    http://defygames.com/View-Amazing-Friends%20Slide%20puzzle-632

    ReplyDelete