Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bad Bad Week

I have avoiding blogging ALL week.... I'm not proud of myself this week.  It's been a tough week, I've found it very hard to say no.

Monday - Work function, dinner a restaurant made cheeseburger and chips - no exercise
Tuesday - Normal dinner - 30 minutes of exercise
Wednesday - Catching up with friends - dinner a restaurant - cheeseburger and chips AGAIN  - no exercise
Thursday - Worked late - Weight Watchers frozen meal - no exercise
Friday - Dinner at home - Catch up with a friend, banana split for desert - 20 minutes of exercise
Saturday - Lunch out with my besties, another poor choice - Dinner out with mum, dad, and my boyfriend for Mothers Day, Pepperoni Pizza plus shared dessert with mum - no exercise
Sunday - Potato and Leek soup, home made - 50 minutes of exercise

I am definitely not looking forward to Monday's weigh in.

I think I have come to the conclusion that I am going to write off this week as just having a bad, bad week and start fresh on Monday.

I feel awful towards myself with the week I have had, and about all the poor choices I have made towards food, I haven't even been eating breakfast all week either.  Not sure why I have fallen off the bandwagon this week, but the lack of exercise and all the poor choices have made me feel tired and sluggish.

I guess the scales will let me know how bad my choices have been BUT at least I can start fresh and keep on my weight loss journey!!!

Onwards and Upwards!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment