Wednesday, May 2, 2012

On The Bright Side

Well as I blogged last nite, my night was a complete disaster, I was devastated about what happened to my car.  And the state of mood I was in, I was ready to pack the whole WW thing in, buy a burger and dessert (good thing that my purse was stolen and I had no cash) and stuff myself til I made myself sick. 

I managed to stay calm (well after a lot of sobbing on the phone to my lovely BF) and I stuck to my planned dinner.  I did not go over my points, which made me happy knowing I didn't cave to my emotions, which I have discovered was problem before; emotional eater.

I woke up this morning STILL pretty upset about my car being broken into and having EVERYTHING STOLEN, but alas a little luck or good fortune was on my side:
 - My work uniform was one of the things stolen, and I called up the uniform company and they are replacing it for free
- I also found out that due to my drivers license being stolen and having a police report, they replace your drivers license free of charge
- My damaged window on my car was also repaired free of charge due to my lot level of no claim bonus and I don't lose my no claim bonus either

Ok granted everything that was stolen isn't going to be replaced by my contents insurance so basically I'm outta pocket about $1000 to replace everything, but at least a few things have gone my way. It's not all completely doom and gloom!!

I have also managed to stick within my points today and even forced myself to go for a walk. 

Here's to sticking to my weight loss journey and not letting one bump in the road get me down!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment